Product UX/UI Designer
As a part of our growth, we are now looking for the Product UX/UI Designer to join our team.
Are you passionate about sustainability and SaaS products? Join us on an exciting journey of growth and opportunity!
CEMAsys was founded in 2007 as one of the first Nordic consulting companies within sustainability. CEMAsys has now developed into an international company with headquarters in Oslo and subsidiaries in Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Boston. Climate and sustainability are, and always have been, the core of our consulting work at CEMAsys.
Our culture is fun, collaborative, transparent and forward-looking. We see our talented people as our most important asset and embrace learning and growing together as a team.
About the role
We are looking for a committed Product Designer responsible for user-oriented development and design of our product.
We see great design as an important part of unlocking new possibilities and enhancing. As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for UI and UX design for our product, from concept to completion. As a designer, you are part of the design competence at CEMAsys. On a daily basis, you will work as a part of a cross-functional, agile team and collaborate with skilled and passionate engineers, domain experts, product owners, and more to create experiences that are intuitive, engaging, and delightful. In addition, you'll have the chance to influence our design strategy and elevate the overall quality of our design work.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- UI and UX design for our SaaS product, from ideation to launch, working as a part of a cross-functional, agile team to ensure that our products meet user needs and business goals.
- Develop wire frames, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs that communicate design concepts and solutions effectively.
- Maintain design framework to ensure consistency and scalability across all product modules.
- Continuously evaluate and improve your design process to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Actively participate in workshops with stakeholders and the team.
- 3+ years of product design experience, focusing on UX/UI design.
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional design solutions for complex products.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional, agile teams.
- Proficient in design tools such as Figma.
- Strong understanding of design systems and ability to create and maintain design guidelines.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Oral language skills in Norwegian or Swedish.
- Interest in / experience from SaaS sustainability platforms.
What we offer
- Good opportunities for professional development
- A workplace that is part of the green transition
- A modern office in Oslo
- An inspiring work environment with like-minded people.
- Competitive compensation package.
For this role, we are looking for someone in the Oslo area. Candidates are reviewed and selected on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions about the job, please contact Krenare Sylejmani, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application! Please send it in English, along with a portfolio / work samples.